Notes from Bella, the neurotic Beardie

Monday, September 3, 2007

Things are back to normal

Last week was a bummer. BFF had a stay over friend called Cranky Franky because he didn't like any other dogs besides BFF. Not only could I not play with BFF, but I couldn't go for any walks with DPL or get treats and cuddles from Linda. RL tried to make it up to me but it just wasn't the same. Cranky left last night and I got to go spend a few hours with BFF before bed. RL says she knows when I have had a good day by the way I sleep. She says she checked on me before she turned out the lights and I was on my back with all four paws splayed out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Bella! I'm glad you're writing again. I'm been wondering what's going on. BG hasn't been writing for me, even 'though I've been having pretty amazing adventures.

I'm sorry you haven't been able to spend more time with BFF. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't play with my friends. Maybe the next time you see Cranky Franky you can chase him away so that he knows he's not wanted.

Have fun this week!