Notes from Bella, the neurotic Beardie

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Linda, the Treat Lady

I think Linda might be one of my very favorite people! She lives with DPL and BFF. When DPL comes to get me, I always spend a few minutes running with BFF, but then I like to go and see Linda. She gives me a big bowl of water and my favorite treats, then turns on the air conditioner so I don't have to hear any scary noises. If I'm still nervous, I put my head in her lap and she tells me everything is ok. She says I take care of her and she takes care of me.
After the trucks left yesterday we had a dog party in BFF's yard and tried to take a group photo. You can see Max the Chihuahua in the background. The other two dogs live next door to BFF but I can't remember their names.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Bella. What fun you must have had with your friends! Wish I could have been there.

My friend Trixie (she's a little terrier -- smaller than me) left for Florida today. This time she's not coming back. She lived next door with Bob and Diana, and they decided they want to live in Florida all the time, not just for half the year. Trixie and I said goodbye today and we were both a little sad.

BG tells me that we'll have a new next door neighbor named Carlos. He has a cat (a cat!) named Tabby, or Tubby, or Taffy, or something like that. I'll keep you posted.