Notes from Bella, the neurotic Beardie

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Radio dog coach

RL was working in the basement this morning (which is really my hang-out) and listening to this woman on the radio. RL told me that her name is Tamar Geller and she calls herself a "life-coach for dogs." At first I thought that was stupid, but we listened some more and she really had some good advice. Did you know that "barking is like chocolate for humans?" She said it releases good feelings in dogs!
She's a big fan of our Animal Humane Society and dog adoption. RL likes adoption (she said the dog before me was adopted) but she did buy me. I'm glad because she really knows how to handle my anxiety. Today was such a bad day...there is construction happening across the street...and she turned the dryer on in the basement so I didn't have to listen to it and could take a nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Bella. I don't really understand what a 'life coach' is, but she must be nice, since the dog with her in the picture looks happy. BG and Steven think adoption is a good thing too. They said they bought me, but that if a get a little brother or sister they will probably adopt. There are two adopted Shih Tzus in our neighborhood: one is named Zoe, and she is very, very barky (but I keep trying to be friends anyway); the other one is named Cotton, and she's very, very nice, and sooooooooooo pretty.