Notes from Bella, the neurotic Beardie

Saturday, September 8, 2007

RL's Blue Day is my Great Day

RL says she had a bad day today. She was trying to clean out some frozen turkey drippings from the fridge this afternoon and I was right there ready to help her. Something happened (it wasn't my fault!) and the whole thing spilled on the kitchen floor. Once again, I offered to help, but she put me in the basement for awhile (I could hear her swearing upstairs, not very nicely).
When she let me upstairs again I knew she was feeling bad so I lay on the kitchen floor and licked out all of the grease from under the cabinets and dishwasher that she'd missed when she washed the floor. I can't tell if she appreciated that or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like RL is as hard to figure out as BG, Bella. I like BG, but sometimes think she's not very smart. She can't help it, 'though, so I try to be patient. After all, she's not a Shih Tzu.