Notes from Bella, the neurotic Beardie

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Look! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Superdog!

It's gotten much cooler in Minnesota and RL says I'm getting full of myself. I've always been really good at jumping and leaping (I frequently jump over BFF when we're playing). Sometimes now RL opens the back door so I can get a running start and I leap off the deck....probably about 6-7' RL says.
So I'm not sure why it was a big deal when I jumped out of the car window yesterday. The car was stopped and we were coming to visit Sheba and RL's friend. The only problem was I didn't know which house Sheba was in. I ran up and down the block trying to find her. RL says next time she's keeping the windows rolled up and I have to walk with her nicely to ring the bell. That's fine, I suppose, but not as much fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Bella, I don't know what's wrong with jumping out the car window either (although I'm too small to reach the car window in our car, but if I was bigger I'd like to try).

I don't think that people know anywhere as much about having fun as we do.