Notes from Bella, the neurotic Beardie

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Miss October

My nickname next door at BFF's house is Miss October. RL says it's because of this calendar photo of another fawn and white Beardie that appears on the October page. She says that's what I could look like if I would let her groom me every day for 2 or 3 hours and let my hair grow out. She also says that sometimes I act like Miss October (meaning I guess that I like things a certain way and can be stubborn about it).
If this dog is getting brushed that much I don't think she's having very much fun. I'd rather run in the mud and play chase with BFF than stand for that much grooming no matter how many treats I'd get.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bella, I know exactly what you mean. There are a lot of pictures out there of Shih Tzus with long, flowing, hair. And some Shih Tzus get a top knot tied with a ribbon! Can you imagine? I'm having too much fun for all that silliness. Not to mention that I'm a mountain Shih Tzu, so I'll leave all that fussy stuff to prissier pups.