Notes from Bella, the neurotic Beardie

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Big Day

RL started to leave this morning, and then came back to get me! I was so happy to go for a ride even though I had no idea where we were going. It turns out we went to the house of 3 dogs. (RL says it is also the house of her BFF.) One of them is old, one is quite large and the other is just sort of weird.










The big one and I ran around outside...he is big but I can still out run him. Sometimes I got nervous and had to stay inside so they could talk without worrying about me.











RL's BFF's daughter is really kind and took good care of me (even though I jumped on her bed and woke her up).










We had so much fun that we posed for a group photo before RL and I went home!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like the best day ever, Bella!

Anonymous said...

It was really fun, BP. Maybe someday you can come visit, too!

Anonymous said...

I'm ready, Bella!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome group you run with! And it looks like such fun.