Notes from Bella, the neurotic Beardie

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Bad Day

I'm not a dog that swears but really. Today was the worst. All seemed fine until Briana and Barklee showed up. RL didn't like us tearing up the house so she took all of us to the dog park. But I guess she didn't think about the fact that it was almost 90 and really muggy so we didn't stay long. When we got home, Barklee's dad was in the basement making horrible noises and I couldn't find anyplace that was safe. Thank goodness DPL came and got me and Linda could give me some hugs. When I got home everything was quiet and I found my favorite corner in the basement to take a nap. RL said it was hard on her, too, but I don't think she understands how truly sensitive I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so..... understand, Bella. What about OUR needs?